Register here on active.com
Pre-registration must be completed by Thursday, October 10th 2013.
Whats the Deal:
Our first Animal Ark Stampede is set for Saturday, October 12, 2013 at The Animal Ark, a non-profit
wildlife sanctuary located off of Red Rock road north of Reno, NV.
Runners and walkers will run or walk down the Animal Ark’s driveway then up and down a scenic, high desert trail and end
exploring part of the sanctuary, where the animals will be the spectators of your awesome strength!
Map and additional information
By participating, you will have fun, work hard, and, best of all, help the animals, because every entry
fee from the Ark Stampede goes to support the spectacular animals that call the Animal Ark their home.
The Animal Ark has provided a safe haven for injured, abandoned and otherwise non-releasable wildlife
since 1981. Its mission is to inspire environmental stewardship through wildlife education. Learn more at animalark.org.
- Race Day: October 12, 2013.
- Info: Race day registration and check-in will be in the Animal Ark parking lot from 7:30 to 8:30am on the day of the
race. Packet pick-up will be at the Reno Running Company on October 11 from 5:00 to 8:00pm.
- Time: Kid's run/walk begins at 8:30 a.m., Adult 5K run/walk begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Location: Animal Ark Wildlife Sanctuary 1265 Deerlodge Road Reno, NV 89508
- Pricing: 5K Run/Walk $35
- Pricing Kids: Kids walk $20
- *Team Pricing*: Teams of 4 or more will receive a $5 discount per participant.